If you want to successfully market on the internet, you cannot neglect the following trend: Online shoppers are increasingly relying on the recommendations of other online shoppers. You can meet your customer’s community shopping expectations with Ubercart — Drupal’s integrated shop system.
Shop with community features
Ubercart is not only a professional e-commerce solution. It also provides you with all the community features of Drupal without additional development effort required. Our Drupal experts have improved the Ubercart module even further and increased performance for anonymous users. We provide you with a secure high-end shop system — the transition from e-commerce to social commerce couldn’t be easier!
We want you to benefit from all the latest developments in the Drupal community. For this reason we will also support Drupal Commerce (the successor to the Ubercart module) as soon as it reaches its first stable release.
Support & Services
If you need support for the installation of your shop-system or its operation, please feel free to contact us.
The most important functions of Cocomore Social Commerce
- product lists and tables are easy to write
- any number of fields, pictures (in a flexible size), and download files can be added to a product
- configurable product catalogue
- flexible system to create products based on product categories
- flexible product attribute system (you can store different prices, item numbers, and shipping costs for each attribute)
- inventory tracking and index function
- easy inventory and order management
- single page checkout
- automatic account creation for orders without registration
- after completion, orders are still available in the client’s account
- full use of shopping cart for anonymous users, despite activated page cache
- supports all payment methods: cash in advance, credit card, invoice, and other common payment systems (e.g. PayPal, ClickandBuy)
- checkout notifications can be added to a product
- statistics on products, sales and customers
- rating system for each product
- community comments on products
- product surveys
- wish list creation
- easy integration of external social networks and services (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Flickr)
- optional recommendation marketing (e.g. “buyers of this product also bought”)
- definable access rights for registered and unregistered users
- full integration with the Drupal CMS
- easy-to-use admin interface
- search engine optimization (SEO) of all shop sites
- full-text search of entire shops possible
- easy to extend with additional modules
The Ubercart store module, like Drupal itself, is licensed under the GNU GPL. More information is available on drupal.org.
Cocomore no longer maintains a separate fork of Ubercart. The current version can be downloaded from Drupal.org.